Amber focuses her practice in the area of general business representation. She also provides support in civil and commercial litigation. Amber enjoys solving legal problems and helping clients understand and navigate through every phase of legal representation. She works collaboratively and serves as a trusted adviser among colleagues and clients by navigating each matter and delivering practical, tactful solutions.
While completing her law degree, Amber worked as Research Assistant to the Honorable Judge Ryan T. Holte focusing in the area of Intellectual Property, specifically Patent Law. Her work in Patent Law led to publication of two related articles in SIU Law Journal.
Specific Practice Areas
- General Business Advice / Counseling
- Contract negotiation, preparation and review
- Regulatory Compliance
- Start-up and organizational issues, including entity selection
- Minority and Women-owned business certifications
- Intellectual property maintenance and enforcement, including trademark and copyright
- Civil Litigation